- The magazine started in 1892 by Arthur Turnure as a weekly.
- Conde Montrose Nast later turned it into a bi-weekly and made it overseas.
- Vogue Britain was started in 1916 and later spread to Spain, Italy and France.
- In 1973, it turned into a monthly publication.
- In 2005, Conde Nast launched Men's Vogue but later ceased publication as an independent publication in October 2008 and is now a twice-yearly extract in the main edition.
- Michelle Obama appeared on the cover and in a photo spread in the March 2009 issue.
- Meryl Streep, Taylor Swift, Adele Adkins appeared on the covers of 2012 Vogue.