Xabi Alonso Facts
Spanish footballer who plays for Real Madrid
- Xabier "Xabi" Alonso Olano is a Spanish footballer.
- He was born on born November 25, 1981.
- Alonso was born in Barcelona where he lived for the first six years and later moved to San Sebastián.
- His family had many footballers. His father Periko Alonso won the La Liga thrice.
- He plays for Real Madrid as a midfielder.
- He began his career at Real Sociedad.
- He made both the goals of Spain defeating France and helped his team enter into the semi-finals stage of 2012 UEFA European Football Championship.