Xiaojun Lu Facts
Chinese Men's 77kg Weightlifter
- Xiaojun Lu is a Chinese Men's 77kg Weightlifter.
- He was born in 1984 at Hubei.
- Wang Baofu (CHN) is his coach since 2003.
- He began in athletics as a sprinter and did not begin weightlifting until he was 18 years old.
- He was named Best Male Weightlifter by World Weightlifting Magazine in 2009.
- Lifting 379 kgs in the Men's 77kg Weightlifting category, he has set a new World Record and won the Olympic Gold Medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.