A color obtained by mixing red and green
- Yellow's complementary colors are purple, violet, or indigo.
- The color got its name from the Old English word 'geolu'.
- The color was mentioned in 'The Epinal Glossary' in the year 700!
- In English, 'yellow' is an adjective meaning 'cowardly'.
- In Italy, 'yellow' refers to both fictious and real crime.
- The yellow-fever mosquito transmits dengue fever and yellow fever.
- Lasers with yellow color are less common and expensive than other colors.
- Yellowcake is concentrated uranium oxide, obtained through the milling of uranium ore.
- The legendary first emperor of China was known as the Yellow Emperor or Huangdi.
- 'Yellow Journalism' refers to sensation creating journalism often distorting, exaggerates, or exploits news to maximize profit.
- The Simpsons family have yellow colored faces.