Yibing Chen Facts
Chinese Men's Gymnast
- Yibing Chen is a Chinese Gymnast.
- He was born in 1984 at Tianjin.
- He is a Physical Education student at Beijing Normal University.
- Wang Hongwei is his coach.
- He made his debut in 2005.
- He began the sport at the age of five in Tianjin, China.
- He suffered a shoulder injury ahead of the 2005 World Championships in Melbourne, Australia.
- His father won a speed skating championship on the day he was born and his name Yibing means 'first ice'.
- He is part of the Chinese team that won Gold Medal in Men's Team Gymnastics (Artistic) at the 2012 Summer Olympics held at London.