Animal belonging to the horse family and have distinctive black and white stripes
- Zebras belong to the African equids (horse family)
- The stripes on Zebra are unique to each other like fingerprints.
- Zebras have never been domesticated unlike horses and asses
- There are three species of Zebra – plains zebra, Grevy's zebra and mountain zebra
- Scientists say that zebras are black colored animals with white stripes
- Zebras are generally slower than horses but have a great stamina which helps them outpace their predators
- Zebras have eyes on the sides of its head giving them a wide field of view. They also have night vision.
- Zebras communicate with each other using high pitched barks and whinnying