Zoltan Kammerer Facts
Hungarian Sport Kayak
- Zoltan Kammerer is an Hungarian Sport Kayak.
- He was born in 1978.
- Kamera is his nickname.
- He is a Mechanic by profession.
- He plays for the club - Graboplast Gyor.
- Nandor Sari (HUN) is his coach.
- He took up the sport in 1987.
- He followed his sister into the sport. Initially he took it up to prove he was better at it than her.
- He competed at the Beijing 2008, Athens 2004, Sydney 2000, Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games.
- He is a member of the Hungarian team that won the London 2012 Olympics Silver Medal in the Men's Kayak Four (K4) 1000m event.